Archive for January, 2010
I made some really fun birdy “You’re so very Tweet!” Thank You cards to send out for my Christmas gifts. They turned out alright. I thought they’d be WAY cuter. Oh well. Here they are:
Hey everyone. I’ve been super depressed lately and not into the card-making for a long time. But I’m back and I’ve made 6 new ones so far this new year. I need to make a total of 21 for females and 15 for males for my mother for this whole year. So I’ve got 6 down, 30 to go!
Thanks for checking these out! Ciao.
Next Cards.1 comment
Hey card-making friends!!
I’ve decided to get more creative in 2010! I have a request for some Birthday cards for my mother to use throughout this year and I’m getting a bit more creative than I have been in the past.
I’m also creating some really cute Thank You cards to send out for my holiday Thanks. And they will be super adorable! You just wait and see!
So please stay tuned in the next couple weeks and check back for the unveiling of these new cutesy cards! As always, thanks for visiting.3 comments
Will recession kill the Corporate Greeting Cards? Is the corporate greeting card in reality just junk mail?
These are good queries and when the budget is stretched how do we come to a decision if greeting cards are on or off the list? Whether or not you’re management or advising management you’ll need to make certain of your analysis as these days all spending requests have to be supported with sensible commercial sense.
Below are three reasons to mail a greeting card even if you’re feeling the economic pinch.
1. Prompt your shoppers that you are still in business Unfortunately the existing economic climate means that some firms haven’t survived. Those who have managed to continue going are likely to have reduced their advertising budgets. So use the chance of a greeting card to let shoppers know that you are there and let it double up as a smart little bit of advertising.
2. Introduce yourself to new clients. Some corporations have only survived this economic downturn by taking on new investors or by being bought out by others companies interested in getting access to their consumer base. If your trade has been through this kind of contraction of business then now is a sensible time to introduce yourself to the new management and decision makers.
3. Make certain that people possess your contact details in front of them after they may need you. Though a Christmas card will be put in the bin, or recycled after Christmas not everything goes the same way. When you send your Christmas greeting cards be positive to incorporate your brochure, your business card and any different pertinent information for your client.
Spending helps the business world go around. Every government that is in debt is hoping that we are all going to begin spending once more. While not spending there’s no stimulus for the economy.
If we are going to get the world back in functioning order we need to think about how we are going to do it. Choose the printer of your Corporate Greeting Cards with care. Opt for a printer who will be appreciative for your business. Perhaps they will advertise you with thanks on their web site. Attempt to build up a relationship from which you’ll be able to both gain.
Success in the current world economic climate will require thinking differently. This is not business as usual. This is often business for the brightest and most innovative. If you don’t begin thinking smart then there is a chance you will not live through this climate.
Thus spend some money, get the economy going and drum up some new business for yourself. Do everything you can to try to keep your business going, maybe you’ll help a few others at the same time.
Success and Christmas spirit in one. What more can you ask for?
Get useful advice about the topic of heirloom organic seeds – please make sure to study the publication. The times have come when proper info is truly only one click away, use this chance.
Cheap Hotel Seattle. Whether you are planning a stag or hen party, a large night out, a full-on party weekend or require to know where you can go to maximize your chances of finding a holiday romance, look no further.
The top ten US cities for single men on cheap holidays:
Holidaying can be hard for singles, if travelling alone. & if you have ever got the feeling that you were all alone out there, you might actually be right. The American Community Survey by the US Census Bureau actually shows that in some cities, men outweigh woman by as plenty of as 90,000 & women outweigh by men sometimes by as much as 200,000! So if you are looking for a cheap holiday with a side-helping of romance, you might require to bear these cities in mind.
1) New York
3) New Orleans
6) El Paso
8 ) Boston
9) Los Angeles
The top ten US cities for single women on cheap holidays:
Do, of work, bear in mind that while you are statistically raising your chances, choosing three of these cities does not guarantee meeting somebody. In this case, bear these points in mind:
1) Santa Ana
2) Las Vegas
8 ) San Diego
9) Salt Lake City
1) When choosing a hotel, pick three in a lively, available area. Hostels are cheap & most people staying in them are young, single & looking to have fun & party.
2) Pick a city with a nice night life & three that matches your interests. Don’t go to cities famed for their art & architecture if what you require to do is scope out some new restaurants or go clubbing.
4) …But don’t put yourself in danger. Remain in public spaces & always tell your friends of what you are doing. Trust your gut instincts & don’t engage in behaviour that could make you excessively vulnerable, such as excessive drinking.
3) Put yourself out there. Talk to new people. Don’t take things seriously. If you get shot down or make a fool of yourself, learn to shrug it off & laugh than taking it personally.
5) Be confident & have fun. Confidence is again & again voted as three of the sexiest traits in both men & women. Neediness & desperation are not pretty, although nervousness can be endearing. While you can ‘fake it till you make it’, if you don’t think you can pull it off, sometimes it is better to admit you are a tiny nervous & give your conversation partner a little compliment along with it. Everybody likes a tiny ego stroking!
Kathryn Castle is an online promotion expert for HolidayCheck, with a particular interest in travel & hotel reviews. He’s recently visited Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava & Konstanz. Her writing has been published in several UK publications, including Aesthetica Magazine, which has country-wide circulation. Find more information about Orlando Hotel Deals here.
Get realistic knowledge about heirloom organic seeds – please study this web site. The times have come when proper information is truly within one click, use this possibility.